Anolon is the Gourmet authority when it comes to quality cookware and kitchenware products. They are the industry leader in advanced cookware, cutting edge knives, easy release bakeware and a wide range of innovative tools and gadgets.
Own a slice of the Gourmet Authority with Anolon® Advanced Collection Knives. The perfect complement to any kitchen, Anolon® brings excellence to a cutting-edge line of professional knives. High quality German steel is ice-hardened for a cleaner, sharper cut, while the full tang construction
and counter-balance cap ensures a perfectly balanced knife for greater comfort and control
Features and Benefits of Anolon Advanced Knives
- The process of forging involved shaping malleable metals by hammering or pressing. A forged blade is stronger and holds up to impact better than a cast or stamped metal blade.
- A process used to produce superior knife steel. After the steel is heated, it is cooled to a very low temperature to produce a much stronger and harder blade.
- The High Carbon Stainless Steel combines elements of stainless and carbon steel to produce a blade that takes and holds an sharp edge for longer, and with proper care, resists staining and corrosion. All Anolon Advanced Knives are made of carbon steel, chromuim and molybdenum and vanadium.
THE BLADE : The perfect composition of premium quality German carbon steel ensures the blade stays sharp and is stain and rust resistant. The innovative glass finished edge provides a smooth edge, perfectly angled for a cleaner, sharper cut. Superior ice-hardened steel creates a stronger blade that will hold its sharp edge longer.
- THE TANG : An expertly constructed full tang with a counter balance cap offers exceptional durabilityand the perfect weight and balance, ensuring precision and control. The special rounded blade spine
provides extra comfort.
- THE SUREGRIP™ SANTOPRENE® HANDLE : The unique, ergonomic Anolon® SureGrip™ Santoprene® handle’s is durable and provides a soft, sure, confident grip.
- STORAGE SHEATH : Each loose knife includes a storage sheath that protects the blade during in-drawerstorage and removes the risk of cutting yourself when taking a knife out of a drawer.
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Warranty and Care Instructions
- Anolon provides a lifetime warranty for all of their knives, which guarantees you a lifetime of satisfaction with your knives.
- Before every use, you should straighten the edge of the blade with the smoother side of the Anolon Two Stage Diamond Sharpening Steel. This will maintain the edge, making the easier and safer to use. Use the rougher side of the steel for occasional sharpening.
- Carefully wipe clean with a soapy cloth or sponge and rinse after each use. Always dry immediately. We do not recommend using the dishwasher or soaking the knives.
- Store the knife block for safety and to preserve the cutting edges